Seoul-based Korean game company Buff Studio announced launch of a demo version of Blue Wednesday,an adventure game with a story of jazz, love, and failure, on Steam from November 4th.
Users operate the main character, “Moris” to walk around the city and interact with objects to run the story. In the game there are more than 20 types of mini games and adventures. Also, It is filled with plenty of contents such as NPC’s narrative and collectable items.
Blue Wednesday was nominated the Best Innovation Award in MWU(Made with Unity) Korea Awards 2022 on October 26.
Features of Blue Wednesday include:
- Adventures and Stories: The player becomes jazz pianist Morris, of Evans City. The player navigates the city full of NPCs and objects while interacting with them. With various mini games, cutscenes, and conversations with different characters, live through jazz pianist Morris’s experiences.
- Mini games: Mini games help engross players by popping according to the main character’s various actions.
- Various NPC with Unique Story: With more than 10 supporting NPCs, we can hear more than 10 different stories. The story changes depending on the choices the player makes during the conversation between the main character and the NPC and will allow players to collect items.
- Activities & Explore: Collect your collection by visiting various places in the city and talking to various characters.
- Collect sheet music: Choose wisely! They player’s choices will shape the narrative and determine the albums they can collect. Tango and Bossa Nova, cool jazz to modern jazz. You can play them during the rhythm games during game play.
- Rare music albums: Players can collect rare music albums through various interactions throughout Evans City such as helping another player solve a problem or looking through piles of old LPs in the back of a music shop. Collect these albums from diverse musical genres and play them on the turntable in Morris’s room. Listen to and enjoy the rare albums hidden around the city.
Blue Wednesday demo is available now on the official Steam Page. You can wishlist and follow the game to stay in the loop about any changes or game updates
Buff Studio has a diverse game portfolio. It has about 16 million downloads of My Oasis, 7 million downloads of Seven Days, 5 million downloads of Underworld Office, etc. and many story game developments are on their way. Ever since 2015, the company has published its games all over the world. Buff Studio usually developed mobile games but is now planning to expand its field to PC and console platform games.