beSUCCESS Media Group supports “Founder Club Members” as our investment portfolios for their global success!
If you’re an entrepreneur, an innovator, a startup creator — in other words, a founder — there’s a unique and exclusive program that you might be interested in joining. Beyond personal benefits, Founder Club can provide direct, tangible benefits to the business or project that you’re trying to grow. Founder Club is a private membership club for founders designed to provide members with international business development. In addition, Founder Club fosters an ambitious, social community of similarly driven people from different industries, helping to facilitate networking opportunities, connections, and more.
Coupang, Woowa Brothers and Toss, all three companies have something more in common than their billionaire status, they were part of beSUCCESS Media Group’s startup conference beGLOBAL in 2013. beSUCCESS, the tech startup media hosted one of the biggest startup conferences called beGLOBAL. The conference was organized with the mission to showcase promising startups from South Korea. beSUCCESS’s expertise in Korea’s startup community, international media, and investor network, has given promising enterprises a platform to get access to become a unicorn.
beSUCCESS media Group not only provides direct and indirect information to expand the insights of domestic start-ups such as tech trends, startup news, and entrepreneurship around the world including Silicon Valley but also introduces Asia’s startup ecosystem and news in English to the rest of the world to support the global success of Asian start-ups. The company also runs KoreaTechDesk.com and AsiaTechDaily.com, the English news site about Korean and Asian startups for global readers. Additionally, beSUCCESS Media Group recently launched the news aggregations site called Startupnchill.com to bring more values to the Korean readers.
In the past 9 years, beSUCCESS Media Group has worked side by side with 10,000 entrepreneurs in Asia to face the confusion and problems in the journey of entrepreneurship. We understand the venture capital circle. Through the community, we can help entrepreneurs connect with real “valuable” investors and founders to achieve efficient resource docking, The high-level aggregation of knowledge, the high degree of mutual trust in business, and the opening of a black box for industry change make entrepreneurship easier.
Success Cases from our initiative support
- Global Brain VC invested in Korean Moblie analytic company, 5Rocks (2013) ➔ Acquired by Tapjoy (2014)
- Strong Ventures invested in Korean bitcoin exchange, Korbit (2014) ➔ Acquired by Nexon (2017)
- 500 Startups invested in Mykoon (2014) ➔ Mykoon pivoted the product into the internet-radio service Spoon Radio and has raised a $17m funding round (2018)
- Bluepoint Partners invested in subscription service providing dog product, Bacon Box (2018)
- Silicon Valley angel investor invested in visual collaboration service, Beecanvas (2019)
- Sparklabs invested in IoT radar technology, Bitsensing (2019)
- Sparklabs Ventures, TBT and Bon Angels invested in Taxi ride-sharing service, Banban Taxi (2019)
- The published article from KoreaTechDesk about Korean art-blockchain project ARTBLOC has been successfully spread out around the globe, over 20 international publications wrote about ARTBLOC and over 300 times twitter mentions (2019)
What to expect from Founder Club
Grow Your Network – From a large pool of mentors, find your top 3-5 mentors who will be committed to helping you with product development, market fit, and who will also provide valuable introductions to help grow your company — fast.
Gain Traction – Go deeper with your lead mentors, work with your Managing Director, gain traction and hit your milestones – whether that’s a prototype, building out the next phase of your product, finding your first customer or hitting $50M in revenue.
Accelerate Your Business – Determine your fundraising strategy and prepare to meet with investors. Learn how to communicate your vision and prepare to meet with investors, partners and other key stakeholders who can help shape your future.
Connections – Thanks to our massive network, startups build relationships and partnerships that wouldn’t be possible at their size without Founder Club. Need an intro to a customer? Early access to a new platform feature? API access blocked? Stuck at the border? We have connections.
Demo Day – The program culminates with a celebration at Demo Day! This is your chance to show the world how much progress you’ve made in just a few short months.
More Benefits in detail
- 7X24 hours to respond to entrepreneurs’ demands
- 2 VIP tickets for the beSUCCESS Media Group Business Conference
- Access to all exclusive articles of AsiaTechDaily
- Access to all exclusive webinars of AsiaTechDaily
- Club members have a unique identification, AsiaTechDaily website publishes and displays each project brief (300 words)
In order to ensure the overall quality of the club, only 10 places will be open for recruitment in this period. The membership service will be valid for one year. After the registration is successful, we will review it within 7 working days. After the approval, there will be staff to contact you.